Effective Date: May 2018
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we know you care about how the info you share with us is used as well. We created this policy to share with you how we may collect information from you, how we may share your information, and how you can limit our sharing of your information.
“Non-Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you services and information within and relating to our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other personal information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information we collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about us. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may process certain types of data about you when you, as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website:We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Register You as a Customer:We use Personally Identifiable information you provide us to deliver products and services, process your payments, and register you as a customer.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties:We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
The following third parties may have access to your Personally Identifiable Information. They are only authorized to use use such information for the purpose of performing their services and are not authorized by us to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose: Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA USA), Siteground (Sofia, Bulgaria EU), Groove (Baltimore, MD USA), Google Apps (Mountain View, CA USA), Google Analytics (Mountain View, CA USA), Asana (San Francisco, CA USA), Stripe (San Francisco, CA USA), PayPal (San Jose, CA USA).
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of DRIVE NOW, LLC ., our Users, employees, and affiliates.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- Requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us;
- Provided us with your details when opting into our free courses, resources, and challenges; and
in each case, you have not opted out of receiving marketing.
- We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you. You may also pot-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
Right To Delete Personal Data
If you wish to have all Personally Identifiable Information deleted, please email your request to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Customer data is stored for a reasonable time (5+ years) as a necessity to keep accurate records of accounting, tax, and customer needs. The exact data retention period varies based on the system storing the information, the date of the user’s last activity or interaction with the company, and whether or not the information relates to a current or past customer.
Links to other websites
Changes to this Policy
We’re here to help.